Everton English Premier League OddsPosted on 07/02 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listEverton 2014/15 English Premier League Odds
Futures Odds: (11th Aug 2014)
Last Season: 5th (W21, D9, L8, 72 points)
Home Ground: Goodison Park
Manager: Roberto Martinez
Players Signed: Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea £28m), Gareth Barry (Man City Free)
Players Sold: None
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on Everton using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer news, odds and tips.
Pre Season Update:
Everton's transfer window deals to date have been few and far between, but the fans will be happy to see Romelu Lukaku return to Goodison Park as an Everton player after a £28m deal was sealed. At odds of with the bookies, Everton will not be at the top of most people's list's as title contenders, but they have one of the Premier Leagues best managers in Roberto Martinez and they are more then capable of pushing for a top 4 spot as they did last season.
Everton Futures Odds
|Everton - Premier League Outright|
|Everton - Top 4 Finish|
|Lukaku - EPL Top Goalscorer|
|Martinez - Manager of the Season|
Chelsea v Everton Match Odds
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - June