FA Cup Final Arsenal V Hull City Odds 18th May 2014Posted on 26/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the FA Cup Final using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
FA Cup Final - Match Preview
The FA Cup Final is upon us, and we have an all Premier League affair. Arsenal’s FA Cup route to the final has been relatively fault free, scoring 13 goals and beating no less than 3 Premier League rivals in Tottenham (R3 2-0), Liverpool (R5 2-1) and Everton (R6 4-1). The Semi Final against Wigan Athletic appeared to cause the most issues. Arsenal went 1-0 down after Mertesacker gave away a penalty early in the 2nd half. With less than 10 minutes to go Mertesacker made up for his error as he levelled the scores 1-1. It remained level after extra time and Arsenal went through the Final on penalties.
Hull City’s FA Cup run almost ended in the 5th round with defeat to Brighton, but with 5 minutes to go Sagbo equalised and took the tie to a replay which Hull won 2-1. Their Semi Final an 8 goal thriller against Sheffield Utd. Sheffield took the lead twice, going in at half time ahead. Hull came out like a different team though, scoring 4 goals and winning 5-3 in an end to end thriller.
Arsenal have beaten Hull twice in the Premier League winning 2-0 and 3-0, however, an FA Cup Final is more than capable of bringing out the best in teams and fans alike. For Arsenal, this will give the fans something to smile about after their grip on 1st place in the Premier League has eroded away in the 2nd half of the season and their Champions League campaign was nothing to shout about. Hull’s Premier League status looks secure with 4 games to play and this could benefit them as they approach the Final, especially if Arsenal are still fighting off Everton for the last Champions League spot and are unable to rest players. With this in mind, we are going to tip Hull City at odds of . This is a big price and could prove to be the value if Arsenal’s run in is as close as we expect it to be.
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best English Soccer Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Arsenal V Hull City - Wembley Stadium - 01:30 Sunday 18th May 2014 (odds subject to change)
Arsenal V Hull City head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Hull here at odds of|
Arsenal V Hull City Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Hull 2-1 here at odds of|
Arsenal V Hull City Half Time/Full Time odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Hull/Hull here at odds of|
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)