Manchester City Odds EPL 2013 / 2014Posted on 16/09 by G Waldorf
Can Manchester City regain the title in the face of stiff opposition from Chelsea and Mancheter United?
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listManchester City EPL Odds and Trends (Subject to fluctuation)
Manchester City are the current joint EPL favourites along with Chelsea, despite starting with a WLWD record, which isn't the best in the Premier League. Whilst Manchester City will undoubtedly be in the running, we don't think they will overcome a very strong Chelsea side to win the EPL , or indeed we don't believe they will finish above Man Utd.
That being said, Manchester City will win lots of games this season and smart betting over the season will reap rewards.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on Manchester City or any EPL bet with Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au using your laptop, tablet or mobile phone
2. Place your bet with just a few clicks
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Manchester City Outright EPL odds
Man City Latest Outright Odds
Man City EPL Position Trend
Man City's odds have drifted following their away draw at Stoke, rising from $2.88 to $3.50
Manchester City v Manchester United Betting Guide - Monday 23rd Sept 01:00 - Etihad Stadium
Both teams have 7 points from a possible 12 points start to the season, which both would admit is a little below par. Man Utd's start has been far tougher than that of City's so we are leaning towards backing United for this derby game. Back Manchester United at odds of
Man City vs Man Utd 90m odds
Manchester City 2013 / 2014 EPL Game Record
Mon 19th Aug – Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle (W)
Sun 25th Aug – Cardiff 3 - 2 Man City (L)
Sat 31st Aug - Man City 2 - 0 Hull (W)
Sat 14th Sept - Stoke 0 - 0 Man City (D)
Manchester United 2013 / 2014 EPL Game Record
Sat 17th Aug – Swansea City 1 – 4 Man Utd (W)
Mon 26th Aug – Man Utd 0 – 0 Chelsea (D)
Sun 1st Sept - Liverpool 1 - 0 Man Utd (L)
Say 14th Sept - Man Utd 2 - 0 Crystal Palace (W
We fancy Man Utd 2-0 and Man Utd 1-0 for this game. For the HT - FT bet, we recommend backing Draw - United and Draw - Draw.
Man City v Man Utd Half Time - Full Time odds
|HT - FT||Odds|
|Draw - Draw|
|Draw - Man Utd||Other results|
Man City v Man Utd Correct Score odds
|Team / Score||Odds|
|Man Utd 1-0|
|Man Utd 2-0||Other Scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)