Manchester United English Premier League OddsPosted on 07/02 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listManchester United 2014/15 English Premier League Odds
Last Season: 7th (W19, D7, L12, 64 points)
Home Ground: Old Trafford
Manager: Louis van Gaal
Players Signed: Ander Herrera (Athletic Bilbao £30m), Luke Shaw (Southampton £30m), Angel Di Maria (£60m), Radamel Falcao (Loan), Daley Blind (£17m), Victor Valdes (Free)
Players Sold: None
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on Manchester United using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer news, odds and tips.
The arrival of van Gaal, along with ta host of big money signings saw Manchester United installed at 3rd favourites at odds of . However things have not gone quite the way Van Gaal would have hoped, and Manchester United look out of the title race with little under half a season left. They are available at odds of to finish in the EPL Top Four with bookmaker Sportsbet, which we think is a near certainty.
Manchester United v Burnley Match Odds
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - June