World Cup Winner Betting OddsPosted on 18/06 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBest odds betting guide for the 2010 FIFA World Cup
If you are having a bet on the 2010 FIFA World Cup then there are 2 rules you must follow:
1. Ensure you get the Best Odds available for your team. Which means you need to know the full range of odds on offer. We've analysed the full markets for the World Cup Winner odds, and below you will see the very best odds available. And we also tell you which bookies to place the bets with for maximum returns.
2. Ensure you maximise the Free Bets being offered by each bookmaker. Refer to our World Cup free bet guide for more information. There is up to $600 in free bets for Australian punters available here.
Latest World Cup Winner Odds updated on Friday June 18
Spain = $6.00 with Sportsbet
Brazil = $6.00 with IASbet
Argentina = $5.50 with IASbet
England = $9.00 with Sportsbet
Holland = $9.00 with IASbet
Germany = $8.00 with Bet365.com
Italy = $15.00 with Sportsbet
Portugal = $31.00 with IASbet
All other teams are $41.00 or bigger with all our selected bookmakers.
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)