Wallabies go to Dublin and hope to build on England winPosted on 10/11 by HS Jackson Jnr
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBookmakers have installed the Wallabies as marginal outsiders for their next rugby union tie after they kicked off their series of spring tests with victory over England.
Australia were given the day off on Monday after the hard-fought 9-18 win at Twickenham and face Ireland in Dublin on Sunday.
The victory on Saturday will go some way to restoring confidence for Robbie Dean's side, who came into the game off the back of a 32-19 loss to New Zealand in Japan.
They now face the Six Nations champions and are on 2.18 to win Sunday's game at Betfair's rugby betting market.
Hosts Ireland are the 1.92 favourites, while an unlikely draw is at 28.00.
Australia captain Rocky Elsom said his side will need to deal with the atmosphere at Croke Park if they are to come away with a second win in a row.
Quoted by Watoday, he said: "We'll address that, but that's not too hard. You just need to make the players aware of it and we should be fine. Hopefully they don't make too much noise."
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)