World cup betting odds - latest newsPosted on 04/09 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listArgentina's World Cup chances hang in the balance.
Despite a crushing blow just hours ago, Argentina remain 3rd favourites for the 2010 world cup according to Betfair, at just 8.6. Brazil secured thier qualification for the World Cup with a 3-1 win away at the most bitter rivals.
Elsewhere, Spain continue to head the online betting odds with Betfair after crushing Belgium 5-0. Portugal's odds at 60 with Betfair after the failed to beat Denmark away, and 14.5 shots Italy had a comfortable victory in Georgia.
Australia's world cup betting odds are 120 with Betfair. Of the other teams already qualified, Holland trade at 14.5 and the hosts, South Africa, are available at 110.
World cup qualifiers continue on Wednesday evening with England, 8.8 on betfair for the 2010 world cup, facing Croatia, who trade at 170.
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)