Canberra Raiders NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 06/02 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCanberra Raiders odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Canberra Raiders begin their 2015 NRL campaign at the Remondis Stadium against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks.
Canberra Raiders have participated in the NRL league since 1982. To date they have won 3 Premierships with the last coming back in 1994. After a poor season which seen them finish 15th, they have gone out and bought in some decent recruits. With the likes of Sisa Waqa, Blake Austin and Josh Hodgson a better season should be in the offing.
2015 Canberra Raiders Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
Latest Rugby news
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)