Canberra Raiders NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 06/02 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCanberra Raiders odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Canberra Raiders begin their 2015 NRL campaign at the Remondis Stadium against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks.
Canberra Raiders have participated in the NRL league since 1982. To date they have won 3 Premierships with the last coming back in 1994. After a poor season which seen them finish 15th, they have gone out and bought in some decent recruits. With the likes of Sisa Waqa, Blake Austin and Josh Hodgson a better season should be in the offing.
2015 Canberra Raiders Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)