Canterbury Bulldogs NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 07/01 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCanterbury Bulldogs odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Canterbury Bulldogs begin their 2015 NRL campaign with a trip to the Sportingbet Stadium to play the North Penrith Panthers.
Canterbury Bulldogs are priced at $7.00 to take the title. Premiership winners in 2004 and Minor Premiership winners in 2012, they will be hoping to end the 11 year drought, and with the strong team they have this year they are sure to be up for the fight.
2015 Canterbury Bulldogs Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Rugby news
- South Sydney Rabbitohs enjoy perfect off-season heading in 2018
- Wests Tigers joined by Gold Coast Titans as $3.50 wooden spoon favourites
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
All news archives (all sports)