Canterbury Bulldogs NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 07/01 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCanterbury Bulldogs odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Canterbury Bulldogs begin their 2015 NRL campaign with a trip to the Sportingbet Stadium to play the North Penrith Panthers.
Canterbury Bulldogs are priced at $7.00 to take the title. Premiership winners in 2004 and Minor Premiership winners in 2012, they will be hoping to end the 11 year drought, and with the strong team they have this year they are sure to be up for the fight.
2015 Canterbury Bulldogs Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row
All news archives (all sports)