Canterbury Bulldogs NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 07/01 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCanterbury Bulldogs odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Canterbury Bulldogs begin their 2015 NRL campaign with a trip to the Sportingbet Stadium to play the North Penrith Panthers.
Canterbury Bulldogs are priced at $7.00 to take the title. Premiership winners in 2004 and Minor Premiership winners in 2012, they will be hoping to end the 11 year drought, and with the strong team they have this year they are sure to be up for the fight.
2015 Canterbury Bulldogs Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Rugby news
- West Tigers favourites to inherit the wooden spoon
- Sydney Roosters joint favourites with Melbourne Storm for 2018 NRL Premiership
- Holmes' future up in the air
- What next for the Hayne plane?
- No new Dragons role for Widdop
- Brad Fittler tasked with putting an end to Queensland domination.
- Newcastle Knights set for a top-eight push in 2018. What are the odds?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)