Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 29/01 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCronulla-Sutherland Sharks odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks begin their 2015 NRL campaign at home at the Remondis Stadium against the Canberra Raiders.
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks have played in the NRL for 47 years. Despite reaching 3 Grand Finals, they are yet to get their hands on the illusive Premiership title. New recruit Michael Ennis may well bring the required leadership this team requires. Ricky Luetele will be the one to watch if his forwards can provide a decent platform.
2015 Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
Latest Rugby news
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)