Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 29/01 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCronulla-Sutherland Sharks odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks begin their 2015 NRL campaign at home at the Remondis Stadium against the Canberra Raiders.
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks have played in the NRL for 47 years. Despite reaching 3 Grand Finals, they are yet to get their hands on the illusive Premiership title. New recruit Michael Ennis may well bring the required leadership this team requires. Ricky Luetele will be the one to watch if his forwards can provide a decent platform.
2015 Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)