Gold Coast Titans NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 04/02 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listGold Coast Titans odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Gold Coast Titans begin their 2015 NRL campaign at home at the Cbus Super Stadium against the Wests Tigers.
Gold Coast Titans are the newest of the teams in the NRL having joined in 2007. To date they are yet to win a Premiership or make a Grand Final. It's been quiet on the recruitment front for the Titans. Paul Carter may well be the man to watch this season. Despite having some bad times off the pitch, when making it into the team he put in some very good performances in a range of positions and plays with a great attitude when on the field.
2015 Gold Coast Titans Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)