Manly Sea Eagles NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 23/01 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listManly Sea Eagles odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Manly Sea Eagles begin their 2015 NRL campaign at the Pirtek Stadium against the Parramatta Eels.
Manly Sea Eagles have been involved in NRL season until 1999. During 1999 and 2002 they were part of a joint venture, however this collapsed and in 2003 they returned to the NRL as the Manly Sea Eagles. Runners up last year, a series of injuries towards the end of the season did not help their cause. Clint Gutherson is the player to watch. Although he did not get many games last season, when he did play he made his presence felt and could well become a regular starter this season.
2015 Manly Sea Eagles Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
Latest Rugby news
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)