New Zealand Warriors NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 27/01 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNew Zealand Warriors odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
New Zealand Warriors begin their 2015 NRL campaign at the Hunter Stadium against the Newcastle Knights.
New Zealand Warriors joined the NRL in 1998 as the Aucklund Warriors, changing their name to New Zealand Warriors in 2001. The New Zealand Warriors are yet to win a Premiership, coming close in 2002 and 2011. Andrew McFadden is a great tactician and the new sigining of Ryan Hoffman and players like Tuimoala Lolohea, if he utilises these player to their full potential, they should improve further from last season.
2015 New Zealand Warriors Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)