Newcastle Knights NRL betting odds round by round, finals and Grand FinalPosted on 31/01 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNewcastle Knights odds and Betting - 2015 (Subject to fluctuation)
Newcastle Knights begin their 2015 NRL campaign at home at the Hunter Stadium against the New Zealand Warriors.
Newcastle Knights joined the NRL in 1988, since then they have managed to win 2 Premierships in 1997 and 2001. The Newcastle Knights start to last season was not the best. First Alex McKinnon broke his neck in round 3 and this was followed by Nathan Tinkler walking away from the club. All this led to a start with just 2 wins in 13 games. Despite the tragedy and turmoil, the Knights managed to turn it around in the latter stage of the season winning 8 from the last 11 games and finishing 7th. Should they build on that finish, they should be in the top 8 again.
2015 Newcastle Knights Grand Final odds
NRL odds 2015
Latest Rugby news
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)