2013 / 2014 EPL Chelsea v Hull Odds August 19th 2013Posted on 06/08 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Chelsea v Hull (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on the EPL Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Chelsea v Hull Betting Guide
Monday 19th August 01:00
Jose Mourinho' first spell in charge gave Chelsea two Premier League titles and they will hoping he can weave his magic again with his return to Stamford Bridge. Steve Bruce has bought astutely and Hull may not be the whipping boys that many think.
Chelsea v Hull 90m odds
We cannot see past a Chelsea win, and odds of should be taken. Even with shrewd buys and odds of
Chelsea v Hull Correct Score odds
Jose Mourinho will be looking to kick start a title campaign against a newly promoted side and we can see goals here. Odds of for a Chelsea 4-0 win looks a good bet.
|Team / Score||Odds|
|Chelsea 4-0||Other Scores|
Chelsea v Hull Half Time - Full Time odds
We think Chelsea will be off to a strong start and cannot see past a Chelsea - Chelsea result at odds of .
|HT - FT||Odds|
|Chelsea - Chelsea|
|Draw - Chelsea||Other results|
EPL Odds 2013 / 2014
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet live in-play on all AFL and NRL matches
- Bet on AFL Round 21
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Soccer news
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
- EPL Round 16 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
All news archives (all sports)