2013 / 2014 EPL Crystal Palace v Tottenham Odds 18th August 2013Posted on 06/08 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Subject to fluctuation)
Play-off winners Crystal Palace will need to win their home games if they have any chance of survival and if Gareth Bale leaves the Lane then they could be off to a fairytale start.
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on the EPL Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
This is a new link which has a soccer image on landing page.
2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur Betting Guide
Sunday 18th August 2013 22:30
Tottenham Hotspur are not a one-man team but their reliance on Gareth Bale is worrying and odds of aren't that tempting. Although Spurs will probably win we'd rather take a chance that Crystal Palace get their season off to dream start and are placing small stakes at the available.
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur 90m odds
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur Correct Score odds
Palace have lost Glenn Murray, scorer of 30 goals last season, to a long term knee injury and will need to find the goals if they to have any chance of survival in the Premier League. A safe bet of Tottenham 1-0 at of seems sensible here.
|Team / Score||Odds|
|Crystal Palace 1-0|
|Tottenham 1-0||Other scores|
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur Half Time - Full Time odds
We think both teams will start slowing whilst the new campaign swings into action and advise taking Draw - Tottenham at odds of as the half-time, full-time result.
|HT - FT||Odds|
|Tottenham - Tottenham|
|Draw - Tottenham||Other results|
EPL Odds 2013 / 2014
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - June