2013 / 2014 EPL Everton v Norwich City Odds 18th August 2013Posted on 06/08 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Norwich v Everton (Subject to fluctuation)
Everton are notorious slow starters and Martinez will be hoping to reverse that trend as they travel to Norwich.
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on the EPL Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Norwich v Everton Betting Guide
Sunday 18th August 2013 00:00
Everton are notorious slow starters and we can't see anything different happening here. Norwich have lost their top scorer Grant Holt, and we think odds of on the draw to be a decent bet.
Norwich v Everton 90m odds
Norwich v Everton Correct Score odds
A lack of firepower from the hosts and a slow start predicts a stalemate and we'll be taking the Draw 0-0 at
|Team / Score||Odds|
|Draw 1-1||Draw 2-2||Other Scores|
Norwich v Everton Half Time - Full Time odds
A stalemate, with Draw - Draw the bet here.
|HT - FT||Odds|
|Draw - Draw||Other results|
EPL Odds 2013 / 2014
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - June