2013 / 2014 EPL Liverpool v Stoke City Odds 17th August 2013Posted on 05/08 by G Waldorf
Follow us on Twitter for Free Tips and Exclusive Offers. 2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Liverpool v Stoke (Subject to fluctuation)
Liverpool appear to have made some decent signings in the summer and will be hoping to keep hold of Luis Suarez to push for a top 4 finish and Champions League qualification.
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on the EPL Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Liverpool v Stoke Betting Guide
Saturday 17th August 2013 21:45
We can't see past a home win here and advise Liverpool at odds of to get the season off to a winning start.
Liverpool v Stoke 90m odds
Liverpool v Stoke Correct Score odds
We think Liverpool will run out easy winners and the correct score of Liverpool 3-0 at odds of looks good value as they have scored freely and not conceded in pre- season games.
|Team / Score||Odds|
|Liverpool 2-0||Liverpool 3-0||Other Scores|
Liverpool v Stoke Half Time - Full Time odds
We can't see Stoke making any impression here and fancy Liverpool to make a quick start. Liverpool - Liverpool at is therefore our selection for the Half Time-Full Time result.
|HT - FT||Odds|
|Liverpool - Liverpool|
EPL Odds 2013 / 2014
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus
- Widest range of odds
- Daily Racing Specials
- Power Prices
- Sportsbet Cashcard
Latest Soccer news
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
- EPL Round 16 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL betting guide for all this weekend's game - featuring Man Utd v West Ham, Newcastle v Liverpool and Chelsea v Bournemouth
- Why Manchester United fans demand the best - and rightly so
- The EPL sack race odds. Gary Monk heads the list of betting favourites to be the next managerial casualty, Joe Gann isn't so sure though..
All news archives (all sports)