EPL Week 35 Tottenham Hotspur V Fulham Odds 19th April 2014Posted on 15/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Tottenhams push for 4th spot seems to come to an end after a 3-3 draw with struggling West Brom. Fulham on the other hand have won 2 on the bounce as they look to maintain their Premiership status, however these have come against fellow strugglers and Spurs is an altogether different prospect. With Fulham putting up a strong fight and Tottenham not in the best form, we suggest the draw here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Tottenham Hotspur V Fulham - White Hart Lane - 21:15 Saturday 19th April 2014 (odds subject to change)
Tottenham Hotspur V Fulham head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy a draw here at odds of|
Manchester City V Sunderland Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy a 1-1 draw here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - January