EPL Week 36 Arsenal V Newcastle United Odds 28th April 2014Posted on 24/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Arsenal scored 3 goals for the 2nd week in a row as they beat Hull 3-0 and kept 4th place for another week. Newcastle just missed out on a point as Swansea scored a penalty with virtually the last kick of the game. With Newcastle struggling to find the back of the net, and Arsenal in a close race for 4th place with Everton just 1 point behind them, they will desperate to secure all 3 points. We suggest Arsenal here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Arsenal V Newcastle United - Emirates Stadium - 04:30 Monday 28th April 2014 (odds subject to change)
Arsenal V Newcastle United head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Arsenal here at odds of|
Arsenal V Newcastle United Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Arsenal 3-0 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)