EPL Week 36 Crystal Palace V Manchester City Odds 28th April 2014Posted on 24/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Crystal Palace made it 5 wins on the bounce with a 1-0 win over West Ham. They have now climbed to 11th in the league. Man City defeated West Brom 3-1 and kept themselves in the title race and ready to pounce on any mistakes Liverpool may make. Palace will be no walkover in the form they are in, but Man City should secure all 3 points here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Crystal Palace V Manchester City - Selhurst Park - 00:40 Monday 28th April 2014 (odds subject to change)
Crystal Palace V Manchester City head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Man City here at odds of|
Crystal Palace V Manchester City Correct Score odds
|Man City 3-0|
|Man City 3-1|
|Tip 2: We fancy Man City 3-1 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - January