EPL Week 38 Tottenham Hotspur V Aston Villa Odds 11th May 2014Posted on 09/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Tottenham suffered a 2-0 defeat after going a man down in their last London derby of the season. Villa confirmed their place in the Premier League next season with a big 3-1 win over Hull. With neither team having much to play for home support could prove the key to winning this match. We suggest Spurs here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Tottenham Hotspur V Aston Villa - White Hart Lane - 23:30 Sunday 11th May 2014 (odds subject to change)
Tottenham Hotspur V Aston Villa head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Spurs here at odds of|
Tottenham Hotspur V Aston Villa Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Spurs 2-1 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)