EPL Week 38 West Bromwich Albion V Stoke City Odds 11th May 2014Posted on 09/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
West Brom suffered back to back defeats in week 37, however it was not all doom and gloom as results at the bottom of the table went their way and they will be playing Premier League football next season. Stoke made their last home game of the season a winning one with a 4-1 defeat over Fulham. We are going to suggest the draw here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
West Bromwich Albion V Stoke City - Hawthorns - 23:30 Sunday 11th May 2014 (odds subject to change)
West Bromwich Albion V Stoke City head to head odds
|West Bromwich Albion|
|Tip 1: We fancy a draw here at odds of|
West Bromwich Albion V Stoke City Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy a 0-0 draw here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - June