Murray and Federer lead early tennis betting for US OpenPosted on 03/09 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listRoger Federer and Andy Murray head the online tennis betting markets as both players make strong progress in their early US Open matches.
Murray, who takes on Chilean Paul Capdeville on Friday, is installed as the Canbet 4.00 second favourite while Federer is on 2.00 with the same bookmaker.
Federer has already made it to the third round to face former champion Lleyton Hewitt on Saturday.
Australian Hewitt is out on 101.00 for the title with Canbet and faces a massive tast against the Swiss ace, having lost his last 13 meetings with him.
Federer said: "I'm intrigued about this match-up. It's an incredible run for me against him. I cannot believe I've beaten him that many times in a row. But we had some close ones during those 13."
Elsewhere American Andy Roddick was in impressive form as he blew away Marc Gicquel of France, 6-1, 6-4, 6-4 after midnight on Thursday night.
The number five seed told the US Open website: "I have pretty good ball control right now, I feel like I'm picking the right shots to kind of go for and to lay off.”
Roddick is out on 12.00 to win the title with Canbet, level with Juan Martin Del Potro.
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)