2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting GuidePosted on 19/08 by Marc J
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Women's US Open outright odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Updated 25th August 2013
Serena Williams has been impressive all year and aims to win her 5th US Open title. She's odds on to win the final Slam of the season, at , but don't discount Victoria Azarenka , available at , who has been playing well in the run up to the US Open. Maria Sharapova has pulled out, leaving Agnieska Radwanska and Li Na who will also fancy their chances, and are available at big prices. Sloane Stephens could mount challenge - she's beaten a few big names this season and can be backed at odds of to spring a surprise.
Women's US Open Outright odds
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)