2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final OddsPosted on 06/07 by G Waldorf
Will Murray beat Djokovic on grass again and claim his first Wimbledon?
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMen's Singles Final odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on ATP TennisSportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
4th July 2013
Andy Murray will be hoping to go one step further than last year's runner up spot and can be backed at odds of $2,25 to lift his maiden Wimbledon title. He can take confidence from beating Novak Djokovic in both the Olympics at Wimbledon and the US Open final in September, but the top seed has got better with every round and we think he may just have the edge over Murray in a close match. Djokovic looks a decent bet at odds $1.60
Men's Singles Final odds
Men's Final Set Betting odds
|Player / Sets||Odds|
Tennis Odds 2013
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Odds and Betting Guide 27th June Update
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Mens Singles Odds and Betting Guide 27th June Update
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Quarter Betting Odds and Betting Guide
Do you want to place a bet on 2013 Wimbledon?
Return to Tennis betting home.
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)
- - January