Daly Cherry-Evans Clive Churchill Medal Odds NRL Grand Final 2013Posted on 01/10 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listDaly Cherry-Evans is one of the favourites to win this year's Clive Churchill Medal at odds of with Sportsbet.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on NRL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Manly Sea Eagles halfback, Daly Cherry-Evans has been in electric form this season and his record since making his Sea Eagles debut just 2 years ago is superb. Having never missed a game, he has run in 21 tries in 69 games and also added 28 goals with the boot. Son of Troy "Bluey" Evans and nephew of the great Max Cherry, Daly has rugby running through his veins, and has a great chance of winning the Clive Churchill Medal.
Manly are considered outsiders for the NRL Grand Final and are available at odds of , if Cherry-Evans puts in a performance, it could be very well give Manly the edge.
Clive Churchill Medal odds 2013
|Sonny Bill Williams (Roosters)|
|Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles)|
|James Maloney (Roosters)|
|Kieran Foran (Sea Eagles)|
|Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Jamie Lyon (Sea Eagles)|
|Mitchell Pearce (Roosters)|
|Glenn Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles)|
|All other players|
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)