Roger Tuivasa-Sheck First (1st) Tryscorer Odds NRL Grand Final 2013Posted on 02/10 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listRoger Tuivasa-Sheck is priced at odds of to be the NRL Grand Final first tryscorer with bookmaker Sportsbet.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on NRL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Sydney's Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is just 20 years old and has been identified as one of the top 10 talents in the NRL. With a decent but not outstanding tryscoring record of 9 in 25 appearances for the Roosters, Tuivasa-Sheck's main weapon is his wing speed, and many pundits fancy him to bag the first try in the NRL Grand Final. The Samoan New Zealander is certainly one to watch for the future, but we think this game might be slightly too early in his career for him to really shine. However, we look forward to being proved wrong by one of the leagues undoubted super stars of the future. A bet on Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to be the NRL Grand Final first tryscorer at odds of is a decent bet.
First Tryscorer Odds 2013First try scorer odds
|Michael Jennings (Roosters)|
|Jorge Taufua (Sea Eagles)|
|Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Roosters)|
|David Williams (Sea Eagles)|
|Daniel Tupou (Roosters)|
|Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Jamie Lyon (Sea Eagles)|
|Shaun Kenny-Dowall (Roosters)|
|All other players|
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)