David Williams First (1st) Tryscorer Odds NRL Grand Final 2013Posted on 02/10 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listDavid Williams is a great bet for first try scorer in this years Grand Final and is our tip at odds of with bookmaker Sportsbet.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on NRL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
David Williams finished the 2013 regular season as joint top tryscorer with 19, and has a superb record of 64 in 89 games for the Sea Eagles. Williams, nicknamed the Wolfman due to his beard, has been in imperious form this season, and at 27 years old is at the very peak of his game. Whilst Manly are listed as the underdogs by bookmakers at odds of , Williams is still a cracking bet to be first try scorer in this weekend's Grand Final.
First Tryscorer Odds 2013First try scorer odds
|Michael Jennings (Roosters)|
|Jorge Taufua (Sea Eagles)|
|Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Roosters)|
|David Williams (Sea Eagles)|
|Daniel Tupou (Roosters)|
|Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Jamie Lyon (Sea Eagles)|
|Shaun Kenny-Dowall (Roosters)|
|All other players|
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)