James Maloney Clive Churchill Medal Odds NRL Grand Final 2013Posted on 02/10 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listJames Maloney is rightfully one of the favourites to win this year's Clive Churchill Medal at odds of with Sportsbet. The goal kicking machine is our tip for the Clive Churchill Medal.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on NRL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Sydney Roosters halfback/five-eigthth James Maloney is our choice for the Clive Churchill medal, and is bound to put in an awesome performance with the boot. Having scored 104 goals from 25 appearances this season, Maloney has also weighed in with a try tally of 9. With a club career record of 789 points scored from 104 games, Maloney is a man in a rich vein of form.
The Roosters are favourites to life the Grand Final trophy and can be backed at odds of , Maloney is worth 8 or 9 points on his own!
Clive Churchill Medal odds 2013
|Sonny Bill Williams (Roosters)|
|Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles)|
|James Maloney (Roosters)|
|Kieran Foran (Sea Eagles)|
|Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Jamie Lyon (Sea Eagles)|
|Mitchell Pearce (Roosters)|
|Glenn Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles)|
|All other players|
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)