Jorge Taufua First (1st) Tryscorer Odds NRL Grand Final 2013Posted on 01/10 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listJorge Taufua is the one of the favourites to be first try scorer at odds of with bookmaker Sportsbet.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on NRL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Manly's Jorge Taufua has had a superb season so far and the wing / centre is looking to cap it off with a big game in the NRL Grand Final. Having scored 28 tries in 48 games for the Sea Eagles (since 2012) Taufua went on a streak second to none and scored 15 tries in 17 outings this season, including hat tricks against Newcastle (round 2) and Parramatta (round 17). He forms a deadly combination with Brett Stewart and Steve Matai on Manly's left hand side.
Jorge Tafau is a great bet to bet the first tryscorer in the 2013 NRL Grand Final.
First Tryscorer Odds 2013First try scorer odds
|Michael Jennings (Roosters)|
|Jorge Taufua (Sea Eagles)|
|Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Roosters)|
|David Williams (Sea Eagles)|
|Daniel Tupou (Roosters)|
|Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Jamie Lyon (Sea Eagles)|
|Shaun Kenny-Dowall (Roosters)|
|All other players|
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)