Michael Jennings First (1st) Tryscorer Odds NRL Grand Final 2013Posted on 01/10 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMichael Jennings is the current bookmaker's favourite to be first try scorer at odds of with Sportsbet.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on NRL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Sydney Roosters' Michael Jennings is a try machine, having scored 19 in 25 outings this season, and a stunning 71 in 122 games for Penrith between 2007 and 2012. Fast with great hands, Jennings is a great bet for first tryscorer and if you fancy the Roosters to win the 2013 NRL Grand Final, your best bet is to back Michael Jennings to be 1st tryscorer.
First Tryscorer Odds 2013First try scorer odds
|Michael Jennings (Roosters)|
|Jorge Tafua (Sea Eagles)|
|Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Roosters)|
|David Williams (Sea Eagles)|
|Daniel Tupou (Roosters)|
|Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Jamie Lyon (Sea Eagles)|
|Shaun Kenny-Dowall (Roosters)|
|All other players|
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 1 betting: free expert tips and predictions
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
All news archives (all sports)
- - January