Sonny Bill Williams Clive Churchill Medal Odds NRL Grand Final 2013Posted on 01/10 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listSonny Bill Williams is the bookmaker's favourite to win the Clive Churchill Medal at odds of with Sportsbet.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on NRL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
New Zealander Sonny Bill Williams heads the betting for the Clive Churchill Medal at this year's NRL Grand Final. Having only played for the Sydney Roosters for the 2013 season, Williams has scored 8 tries from 23 appearances, and was the man of the match when the Roosters beat the Rabbitohs in the NRL minor premiership game. Williams who is also unbeaten as a heavy weight boxer (6 fights, 6 wins) and is the current WBA International Heavyweight Champion, so he packs a punch.
If the Roosters play well and justify their position as favourites, expect Williams to be leading the charge.
Clive Churchill Medal odds 2013
|Sonny Bill Williams (Roosters)|
|Daly Cherry Evans (Sea Eagles)|
|James Maloney (Roosters)|
|Kieran Foran (Sea Eagles)|
|Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Jamie Lyon (Sea Eagles)|
|Mitchell Pearce (Roosters)|
|Glenn Stewart (Sea Eagles)|
|Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles)|
|All other players|
Latest Rugby news
- NRL tipping favourites for Round 18. Expert tips and predictions
- NRL Round 1 betting: free expert tips and predictions
- NRL Round 18 odds and betting tips
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
All news archives (all sports)
- - June