2014 World Cup Free Bets Bonuses And Refund Money Back Special OffersPosted on 15/06 by G Waldorf
$250 Free World Cup Bet Offer plus 3 Great World Cup Special Offers from Sportsbet
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listSportsbet.com.au are offering some absolutely fantastic promotions during the 2014 World Cup. If you want free bets, and some great refund offers, look no further than Australia's leading bookmaker.
$250 Free World Cup Bet*
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet*)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms and exclusions apply)
This is a great offer, and an easy one to redeem. Simply sign up, place your bet and you'll be able to place a second bet to the same value as your first! So if you are torn between backing Brazil (latest odds coming in at ) and Argentina (odds of ) then you can bet on Brazil, and get the exact same amount, up to $250 to bet on Argentina!
Get your $250 Free World Cup Bet* now.
Chile v Australia Special
1. Place a Win Draw Win bet on the Chile v Australia Group B match
2. If the Socceroos score Sportsbet will refund any losing bets, up to a maximum of $100!*
The latest Win Draw Win odds for Chile v Australia
World Cup 3 Leg Multi Money Back Special
1. Place a multi bet with 3 or more legs on the win draw win markets for World Cup Group Matches.
2. If only 1 leg fails, Sportsbet will refund your stake as a free bet! Max refund is $100!*
We love this offer, how often have we all seen 3 or 4 leg multis fail at the last leg? This offer gives you some great insurance for your World Cup Multi Bets. We'll certainly be using it for our suggest opening round of games multi bet of:
Brazil v Croatia - bet on Brazil at odds of
Chile v Australia - bet on Chile at odds of
Uruguay v Costa Rica - bet on Uruguay at odds of
France v Honduras - bet on France at odds of
Argentina v Bosnia - bet on Argentina at odds of
Individually you'd probably never back these results as the odds are too short, but combined, they'll return almost $250 from a $50 bet, that's odds of almost $5.00. With the Multi Leg Money Back Special, you even get that little bit of insurance if one of these clear favourites makes a hash of their opening game.
Read more about the World Cup 3 Leg Multi Money Back Special now.
World Cup Winner Special
1. Place an outright bet on the World Cup winner prior to the end of the Round of 16
2. If your team is knocked out in a penalty shootout, you'll get your bet refunded*
3. A maximum of $100 will be refunded per customer.
This is a crackling good bet, and we'll be taking advantage of it by backing Italy to win the 2014 World Cup at odds of . Italy's record in recent World Cups is what makes us fancy a bet on Italy with this offer as our insurance.
In 1990 Italy were beaten in the semi finals on penalties by West Germany. In 1994 Italy lost the final against Brazil, on penalties. In 1998 Italy lost to eventual Champions France in the QF, on penalties. In 2002 Italy almost went to penalties when they were beaten by a Golden Goal (remember them?) in the 117th minute of their Round of 16 game against South Korea. In 2006 Italy won the World Cup...on penalties. In 2010 the Azzurri failed to qualify from their group, probably because they were fed up of playing 30 minutes of extra time and having to face penalties.
So in the last six World Cups, Italy have been knocked out on penalties 3 times, won the tournament once, almost went to penalties a further once. Only in 2010 did Italy not come close to a penalty shoot out.
Take a look at the World Cup Winner Special Offer now.
*Terms & Exclusions apply to all bets, have a look at them at Sportsbet.com.au.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the AFL Round 1
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)