Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final bettingPosted on 10/07 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Germany v Argentina
World Cup Final
Venue: Estadio do Maracana Rio De Janeiro
Date: 14th July 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
World Cup Final update:
Germany are installed as favourites to win this fascinating encounter with old rivals Argentina, and can be backed at odds of to win in 90 minutes, and at odds on of to win the World Cup.
We think the 90 minute result is good betting. Whilst Argentina are certainly a much better team than Brazil, and will give Germany a stiffer test, the German team looks far stronger than Argentina. You might think the Messi effect helps Argentina, however Holland have shown Germany how to neutralise Messi who after all didn't have one touch of the ball inside the Dutch penalty area in the whole 120 minutes of their semi final! If Germany have paid attention, they will man mark Messi out of the game. We think it is likely that Joachim Low will assign that job to Philipp Lahm. So, if you imagine the game is 10-a-side, Argentina minus Messi and Germany minus Lahm, which is the better team? Germany by a country mile. Add in the freshness factor that Germany have with an extra day's rest, only playing 90 minutes, and actually only really having to "try" for 30 minutes against Brazil, and we see Germany winning the World Cup in 90 minutes.
Germany v Argentina Head to Head odds (90 minutes)
Germany v Argentina To Lift The Trophy odds
Germany v Argentina Handicap odds (90 minutes)
|Handicap Draw (-1.0)|
Germany v Argentina Both Teams to Score odds
Germany v Argentina Over / Under 2.5 Goals odds
|Under 2.5 Goals|
|Over 2.5 Goals|
Germany v Argentina Half Time / Full Time odds
Germany v Argentina Correct Score odds (90 minutes)
|All other scores|
Germany v Argentina First Goalscorer odds (any time excluding Penalty Shoot Out)
|All other scorers|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)