Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final bettingPosted on 02/07 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Argentina v Belgium
World Cup Quarter Final
Venue: Estadio Nacional Brasilia
Date: 6th July 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Argentina were frankly awful against Switzerland, but like all good teams, got the job done eventually, and have to be looked at as favourites to beat Belgium. Belgium have also flattered to deceive so far in this World Cup, and struggled against the pace of the USA, but Argentina don't possess such pace and that might help Belgium. We fancy a draw at odds of (probably 0-0) after 90 minutes, with Argentina to Qualify at odds of .
Argentina v Belgium head to head odds
Argentina v Belgium both teams to score odds
Argentina v Belgium To Qualify odds
Argentina v Belgium Correct Score odds
|All other scores|
Argentina v Belgium First Goalscorer odds
|Di Maria (Argentina)|
|All other scorers|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)