2014 World Cup Futures Outright Odds and TipsPosted on 15/06 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
2014 World Cup Outright Odds and Tips
Following Neymar's spine injury the bookmakers acted quickly pushing Brazil out to joint second favourites with Germany, both at odds of . Local rivals Argentina are the new favourites at odds of (in from $5.50) with Holland at odds of .
We'll be backing Holland, we have a really strong feeling that the Dutch can go one better than 2010 and win their first ever World Cup, giving Van Gaal the best send off before he starts the Man Utd job.
2014 Soccer World Cup Outright odds
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)