Argentina v Iran odds and tips. 2014 World Cup betting Group FPosted on 19/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Argentina v Iran
World Cup Group F
Venue: Belo Horizonte
Date: 21st June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Argentina v Iran is likely to be about as one sided as game you'll ever see at a modern World Cup. At odds of just I think we can all expect to see an Argentina victory, certainly anything but would be a massive upset, one of the biggest ever in World Cup History. The correct score market is likely to be the one where money can be made, and we expect to see an Argentina 3-0, 4-0 or 5-0 victory.
Argentina v Iran head to head odds
Argentina v Iran Correct Score odds
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)