Australia World Cup OddsPosted on 23/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTeam: Australia
Nickname: The Socceroos
Manager/Coach: Ange Postecoglou
World Cup Record/Best: Last 16 in 2006
Last World Cup Result: 2010 Group Stage - beat Serbia 2-1
2014 World Cup Odds:
2014 World Cup Group: B
Key Players: Cahill, Rogic, Jedinak
Our 2014 World Cup Tip: Australia Top Scorer to be Tim Cahill.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
A recent loss of a number of Socceroo stalwarts and a largely aging squad has seen the golden years of Australian soccer firmly left in the past. Tim Cahill remains admirable in the way he leads the team but much more is needed from the rising stars such as Tom Rogic. In their favour, the new Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglou should not be underestimated and clearly has the belief the Aussies need to cause an upset. In a group with Spain, Holland and Chile, if the Aussies come away with any points at all it should be greeted as a success.
We preview the best odds for Australia to win the World Cup, win their group, the key top goalscorer odds for Australian players, and as more Australia World Cup odds get released by bookmakers, we'll feature them here, in addition to the very best World Cup free bet offers.
Australia World Cup Outright Futures odds
Australia World Cup outright odds
Australia Win Group B odds
Australia Qualify from Group B odds
Australia World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
(Note: Odds are for which Australian player scores the most goals, not the overall World Cup 2014 Top Goalscorer)
Australia Stage of Elimination odds
|Stage of Elimination||Odds|
|Round of 16|
Australia World Cup Match Odds
Chile v Australia head to head odds (14th June 2014, 08:00)
See our Chile v Australia odds article for a full list of Chile v Australia bets and best odds.
Australia v Holland head to head odds (19th June 2014, 02:00)
See our Australia v Holland odds article for a full list of Australia v Holland bets and best odds.
Australia v Spain head to head odds (24th June 2014, 06:00)
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)