Belgium v Russia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup betting Group HPosted on 24/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Belgium v Russia
World Cup Group H
Venue: Rio De Janeiro
Date: 23rd June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Belgium are the clear favourites for this game at odds of with Sportsbet, and this reflects their high FIFA ranking and status as the fifth favourites for the whole tournament. Whilst we agree that Belgium should be strong enough to beat Russia here, we don't think they should be 5th favourites and don't think they will progress beyond the Round of 16 where they are likely to be knocked out by either Germany or Portugal.
Belgium v Russia head to head odds
Belgium v Russia Correct Score odds
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - June