Bosnia v Iran odds and tips. 2014 World Cup betting Group FPosted on 31/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Bosnia v Iran
World Cup Group F
Venue: Porte Alegre
Date: 26th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Bosnia v Iran looks to us like a game where Bosnia will win with some ease, but will be seeking to score a bag full of goals in the process, as goal difference could be important as to which team follows Argentine (inevitably) into the Round of 16. We can see Bosnia Herzegovina winning by 3 or 4 clear goals, and that's we're going to be having a small bet on. We'll be betting on Bosnia 4-0, Bosnia 5-0 and Bosnia 5-1 once the odds are released.
Bosnia v Iran head to head odds
Bosnia v Iran Correct Score odds
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)