Brazil v Mexico odds and tips. 2014 World Cup betting Group APosted on 16/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Brazil v Mexico
World Cup Group A
Date: 18th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Brazil v Mexico promises to be a thrilling game and we are tipping Both Teams to Score at odds of with Sportsbet. With the wealth of attacking talent on show, combined with two defensive units that prefer attacking to defending, we can't see a game likely to be featuring Neymar, Fred, Hulk, Hernandez and co failing to produce at least one goal for each side. Indeed this could be the most open game in the group stages, and backing a couple of big correct scores such as 4-1, 4-2 and 5-1 might be a wise investment for the canny punter.
Brazil v Mexico head to head odds
Brazil v Mexico both teams to score odds
Brazil v Mexico Correct Score odds
|All other scores|
Brazil v Mexico Half Time / Full Time odds
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - June