Chelsea trounce Portsmouth 5-0, but EPL odds stay at 3.50Posted on 25/03 by T J Dilfer
2 goal hero Didier Drogba
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
A 5-0 triumph over crisis club Portsmouth has hardly impressed the online bookies, who only trimmed Chelsea's EPL futures odds to 3.50. After being held to a draw on Sunday by Blackburn Rovers, Bet365.com have Chelsea on the same odds as Arsenal for the title, both at 3.50
Man Utd's victory over arch rivals Liverpool, also on Sunday, has seen their EPL odds shrink to even money. United face Chelsea at Old Trafford in April, where a win will go a long way to cementing a record 4th consecutive title
Wolves' victoy at Upton Park last night really threw the relegation odds into turmoil. Despite looking dead and buried 2 months ago, Wolves are now as long as 8.00 to finish in the bottom 3.
West Ham are now in deep trouble, and Bet365.com rate them only 3.40 chances to drop a division
Burnley and Portsmouth are already as good as relegated from the EPL. With the remaining position likely to be filled by either Hull City, West Ham or Wigan Athletic.
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?