Correct score betting odds for Brazil v Mexico World Cup Group APosted on 16/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Brazil v Mexico Correct Score
World Cup Group A
Date: 18th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Brazil are very short priced favourites to win this game, a victory that will probably secure them top spot in Group A. Whilst Mexico undoubtedly boast some talemted players, they won't be a match for Brazil and we expect an easy win for the hosts. We fancy Mexico to score so are tipping Brazil 3-1 at odds of .
Brazil v Mexico Correct Score odds
|correct score||betting odds|
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)