Correct score betting odds for Germany v Portugal World Cup Group GPosted on 16/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Germany v Portugal Correct Score
World Cup Group G
Date: 17th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
We really fancy Portugal to go far in this world cup, we thing they'll feel at home with the language and culture and should be reasonably well suited to the climate. Germany on the other hand face 3 difficult mid afternoon or lunch time kick offs in the stifling North of Brazil. Portugal can win this game and set themselves up for qualification from a tough group, and we'll be backing Cristiano Ronaldo to lead his team to a 2-1 or 3-1 victory over Germany. Portugal 2-1 is available at odds of , but if you are backing that you shlould also have a bet on Portugal 3-1 at massive odds of !
Germany v Portugal Correct Score odds
|correct score||betting odds|
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January