Correct score betting odds for Spain v Chile World Cup Group BPosted on 18/06 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Spain v Chile Correct Score
World Cup Group B
Venue: Rio De Janeiro
Date: 19th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
You've got to feel for Spain really in their quest to become the first ever country to retain the World Cup, they first face a repeat of the 2010 final against Holland, and then face the fourth best team in South America the dark horses that are Chile. Spain have a lot to do! We fancy that Spain can edge a win, but it won't be a game of many goals so we are looking at Spain 1-0 or Spain 2-1, which is available at odds of .
Spain v Chile Correct Score odds
|correct score||betting odds|
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)