Ecuador v France odds and tips. 2014 World Cup betting Group EPosted on 25/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Ecuador v France
World Cup Group E
Venue: Rio De Janeiro
Date: 26th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
France are priced up at short odds of just with leading bookie Sportsbet to beat Ecuador, but we think the South Americans have a good chance of winning the game, and with it qualification to the Round of 16. Ecuador are a tough side with plenty of flair players, and whilst France impressed with comfortable victories in the play offs and recent friendlies, no-one would be surprised to see them crash out at the group stage. We'll be having little bet on Ecuador at decent odds of , a bet you should probably have before the tournament starts, as Ecuador are almost certain to be shorter odds by the time the game comes round.
Ecuador v France head to head odds
Ecuador v France Correct Score odds
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)