Edin Dzeko betting odds and tips for World Cup Golden Boot Top GoalscorerPosted on 04/06 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Edin Dzeko to be World Cup Top Goalscorer
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Bosnia's first ever appearance in the World Cup, and the success of it will largely hinge on the performance of their imposing centre forward, Edin Dzeko.
Bosnia have a real chance of progressing from their group with likely wins against Nigeria and Iran, so Dzeko is likely to play at least four games in the tournament which is enough for him to grab 5 or 6 goals against weaker opposition. Back Dzeko each way at to be the top goalscorer in tournament.
Full list of Top Goalscorer odds below.
2014 Soccer World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
|Van Persie (Holland)|
|All other players|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)