England World Cup OddsPosted on 04/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTeam: England
Nickname: The Three Lions
Manager/Coach: Roy Hodgson
World Cup Record/Best: Winners - 1966
Last World Cup Result: Round of 16 - Lost 4-1 to Germany
2014 World Cup Odds:
2014 World Cup Group: D
Key Players: Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Jack Wilshere, Joe Hart
Our 2014 World Cup Tip: Group Stages
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
England go into the 2014 World Cup without the burden of expectation which so often has heaped pressure on an under performing "Golden Generation". This time round almost no-body expects England to even qualify out of Group D including the bookies who make England 3rd favourites to qualify from the group. We agree with that, Italy always come good at major tournaments and won the World Cup as recently as 2006, and Uruguay have the most potent strike force in world football. England fans will recall a lack lustre qualifying campaign which was taken to the last game before qualification was secured. But, and it is a big but. If England can qualify out of Group D, it is likely that Colombia/Japan or Greece will await them, which is by far the easiest of the possible Round of 16 ties. Get through that game and it is likely that Brazil or Spain will await them, then it would be curtains!
England World Cup Outright Futures odds
England World Cup outright odds
England Win Group D odds
England Qualify from Group D odds
England World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
(Note: Odds are for England players to be the overall World Cup 2014 Top Goalscorer)
England Stage of Elimination odds
|Stage of Elimination||Odds|
|Round of 16|
England World Cup Match Odds
England v Italy head to head odds (15th June 2014, 08:00)
See our England v Italy odds article for a full list of England v Italy bets and best odds.
Uruguay v England head to head odds (20th June 2014, 05:00)
See our Uruguay v England odds article for a full list of Uruguay v England bets and best odds.
Costa Rica v England head to head odds (25th June 2014, 02:00)
See our Costa Rica v England odds article for a full list of Costa Rica v England bets and best odds.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)