EPL Week 36 Fulham V Hull City Odds 26th April 2014Posted on 23/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Fulham suffered a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Tottenham in week 35. They now sit just 2 points off safety and will be hoping to return to winning ways when Hull visit. Hull also conceded 3 goals in week 35 as they lost 3-0 to Arsenal. Despite losing 3-1, Fulham made plenty of chances as they continue to battle to maintain Premiership status. These battling qualities should see them secure all 3 points against Hull at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Fulham V Hull City - Craven Cottage - 23:30 Saturday 26th April 2014 (odds subject to change)
Fulham V Hull City head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Fulham here at odds of|
Fulham V Hull City Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Fulham 1-0 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - June